- rewrite elements of classes that do not yet support the coding guidelines (mainly field names),
- segment methods that are too long into functional sub-methods,
- improve the design for a more functional approach i.e. mainly avoiding side effects,
- mark const methods that can be
- put private the methods and fields that can be private (or that are close to)
Improve the current documentation, especially regarding the internal part. The source and the generation process are located in the site folder of the repository.
- you can also contribute by taking any open issues in charge.
- SMUFL stands for Standard Music Font Layout. SMUFL support is currently in progress but has to be finalized. To switch to SMUFL support, SMUFL is a cmake option.